What better way to get a powerful message to your staff, stakeholders, clients or partners than to have a compelling expert speak about an important and timely topic?
If you’re hosting an event that includes employers, managers or anyone who has an interest in improving their mental health inside or out of the workplace – which is most of us – consider Mary Ann Baynton as a keynote speaker. She’ll bring her vibrant personality, storytelling skills and deep insights into mental health to the podium. And, she’ll leave your audience feeling inspired and informed, with renewed understanding of how the workplace can become a more inclusive, effective and efficient space for all.
Mary Ann’s recent speaking engagements include:
- Keynote Speaker at the 2021 Make it Safe Health and Safely Conference in B.C.
- Speaker at the 2021 HRPA Summer Conference on the topic of managing and responding to burnout
- Presented The Way Back: Navigating post-pandemic work for The Benefits Alliance Group speaker series
- Speaker at the Paul Hansell Foundation’s Men’s Breakfast for Mental Health
- A featured speaker at the Year of the Mind’s 2020 conference, Mental Health – Our most valuable resource for change.
Add the vital subject of mental health to your agenda.